Learn about the forces that determine production and distribution, price levels, and income distribution, as well as other economic factors that influence the quality of life.
- Classes that are applied toward general education or major degree requirements cannot be applied toward the minor (except for the mathematical sciences minor)
- At least 9 credits must be earned in upper-level classes numbered 300 or above (except for the mathematical sciences minor)
- You cannot pursue a major and minor in the same area
- You cannot earn more than one minor
- At least half the credits earned within the minor must be upper level (unless otherwise specified) and must be earned through UMUC
- No grade can be lower than C
- See course descriptions for prerequisites