It's time to move up to the next phase of your career and your life. University of Maryland University College will help you make the leap, with comprehensive and convenient business and management programs, available online and on-site.
Take Your Career to the Next Level with an Online Business Degree
Why Study Business at UMUC
- Set your sights on the future: UMUC offers degrees, specializations, and certificates to take you where you want to go.
- Gain in-demand skills and knowledge: Our interdisciplinary business curriculum will help you stand out by building your strengths in leadership, strategic thinking, and communication.
- Prepare for your next move: Student clubs provide professional development and networking opportunities, and we offer job resources that can prepare you for your next career move in business.
- Learn from faculty-practitioners: UMUC’s diverse business and MBA faculty members bring real-world experience to the classroom and can help prepare you with practical, applicable knowledge to get ahead.
Business & Management Quick Facts
- Best Buy | Bachelor's degrees in accounting, business administration, finance, human resources management, and marketing | GetEducated.com | 2014
- 20 Best Online Bachelor in Marketing Degree Programs | TheBestSchools.org | 2013
- Best Distance Learning Program | Maryland Distance Learning Association | 2011
- Best Practices Silver Award for Distance Learning Programming, Online Technology, Higher Education Category | United States Distance Learning Association | 2011
- Outstanding eLearning Program | Instructional Technology Council | 2010
After earning my MS in financial management, I decided to pursue a dual degree with the MBA. In the healthcare industry, the MBA is seen as the essential degree for management. It says to others that you have rounded knowledge and leadership skills. Graduating from UMUC with a dual degree has truly become one of the greatest achievements of my life.
Clinical Manager, Children's National Medical Center
Master of Business Administration
Financial Management and Information Systems Master's Degree
Finance Bachelor's Degree
Alum Joey Price talks about how his UMUC education prepared him to give a slam-dunk presentation on human resources.