Certificate in Biotechnology Management
The certificate in Biotechnology Management is designed to provide the student with a solid foundation in the technical, business, and ethical issues facing the industry today.
Total Semester Hours: 15
Students must take the following courses:
- UCSP 615 Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC (0) Must complete with first 6 credits of study.
- BIOT 640 Societal Issues in Biotechnology (3)
- BIOT 630 Introduction to Bioinformatics (3)
- BIOT 643 Techniques of Biotechnology (3)
- BTMN 636 Biotechnology and the Regulatory Environment (3)
- BTMN 632 Commercializing Biotechnology in Early-Stage Ventures (3)