Certificate in Foundations of Human Resource Management
The certificate in Foundations for Human Resource Management is designed to serve as an introduction for managers who want a better understanding of the human resource management function. It reviews fundamental principles of organizational behavior, the scope of human resource management issues, and basic legal frameworks involved in managing people. Line managers, as well as those interested in pursuing a career in human resource management, will find the information practical.
Total Semester Hours: 12
- UCSP 611 Introduction to Graduate Library Research Skills (0) (Must complete within first 6 credits of study.)
- MGMT 615 Intercultural Communication and Leadership (3)
- HRMD 610 Issues and Practices in Human Resource Management (formerly ADMN 662) (3)
- HRMD 620 Employee and Labor Relations (formerly ADMN 661) (3)
- HRMD 650 Organizational Development and Change (formerly ADMN 664) (3)