Certificate in Instructional Technology Integration
The certificate in Instructional Technology Integration is designed to enable students to strengthen and transform K-12 teaching and learning through technology integration. Students in the certificate program learn to integrate technology into K-12 curriculum, instruction, and assessment; use technology to communicate and collaborate with various school stakeholders; collect and analyze student data; and develop fluency in current and emerging technologies.
Total Semester Hours: 12
Please see TK20 Subscription Requirement.
- UCSP 615 Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC (0), to be taken within the first 6 credits of study
- EDTC 600 Foundations of Technology in Teaching and Learning (3)
- EDTC 605 Teaching Information and Media Literacies in the Digital World (3)
- EDTC 610 Web-Based Teaching and Learning: Design and Pedagogy (3)
- EDTC 615 Using Technology for Instructional Improvement: Research, Data and Best Practices (3)