Certificate in Integrated Direct Marketing
The certificate in Integrated Direct Marketing prepares students to design, develop, test, implement, and measure the deployment of multiple media and sales channels (for example, publicity and public relations, advertising, direct mail, interactive marketing, telemarketing, and field sales).
Total Semester Hours: 12
- UCSP 615 Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC (0) (Must complete within first 6 credits of study.)
- MGMT 650 Statistics for Managerial Decision Making (formerly ADMN 638) (3)
- MRKT 600 Marketing Management (formerly ADMN 686) (3)
- MRKT 604 Marketing Intelligence and Research Systems (formerly ADMN 688) (3)
- MRKT 606 Integrated Direct Marketing (formerly ADMN 689) (3)