Certificate in International Marketing
The certificate in International Marketing explores the marketing issues that are encountered when entering foreign markets such as cultural differences, market access barriers, market research, and market entry strategies. The certificate is intended for U.S. company managers who seek to market goods and services outside the United States.
Total Semester Hours: 12
Students must take the following courses:
- UCSP 611 - Introduction to Graduate Library Research Skills (0) (Must complete within first 6 credits of study.)
- MRKT 605 International Marketing Management (3)
- IMAN 625 International Trade and Economic Policy (3)
- MRKT 602 Consumer Behavior (3)
- MRKT 601 Legal and Ethical Issues in Global Communications
Note: The first course taken should be MRKT 605 and the remaining courses may be taken in any order.