Certificate in International Trade
The certificate in International Trade prepares managers to identify and take advantage of global business opportunities. Topics such as global business strategies, strategic alliances, the World Trade Organization, and government relations are explored and applied to business situations. The certificate is intended for managers who want to learn the principles and techniques of international business and how to apply them to real business situations.
Total Semester Hours: 12
Students must take the following courses:
- UCSP 615 - Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC (0) (Must complete within first 6 credits of study.)
- IMAN 601 Strategic Management in a Global Environment (3)
- IMAN 615 Strategic Investment and Partnering (3)
- IMAN 625 International Trade and Economic Policy (3)
- MRKT 605 International Marketing Management (3)
Note: IMAN 601 should be taken as the first course in this program.