Certificate in Leadership and Management
The Leadership and Management certificate provides students with an overview of conflict management and organizational theory and design. The curriculum focuses on global issues in management, decision making, communication, and approaches to leadership and change.
Total Semester Hours: 12
- UCSP 615* Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC (0) (Must complete within first 6 credits of study)
- MGMT 610 Organizational Theory (3)
- MGMT 615 Intercultural Communication and Leadership (3)
- HRMD 610 Issues and Practices in Human Resource Management (3)
- HRMD 650 Organizational Development and Change (3)
* The UCSP 615 requirement may be waived if you previously earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution. For more information, contact your academic advisor.