Certificate in Project Management
The UMUC Graduate School of Management & Technology has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
The certificate in Project Management is designed to facilitate the learning and application of skills that are critical in modern project management in both public- and private-sector organizations. The in-depth practical courses help students to develop the knowledge and skills required for effectively managing different types of projects.
Total Semester Hours: 15
Students must take the following courses:
- UCSP 615 Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC (0) (Must complete with first 6 credits of study.)
- PMAN 634 Foundations of Project Management (3)
- PMAN 637 Project Risk Management (3)
- PMAN 638 Project Communications Management (3)
- PMAN 639 Project Quality Management (3)
- PMAN 635 Advanced Project Methods (3)