Certificate in Project Management
The UMUC Graduate School of Management & Technology has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
The certificate in Project Management is designed to facilitate the learning and application of skills that are critical in modern project management in both public- and private-sector organizations. The in-depth practical courses help students to develop the knowledge and skills required for effectively managing different types of projects. In addition, this graduate certificate program helps students to prepare for the Project Management Professional certification examination offered by the Project Management Institute.
Total Semester Hours: 15
Students must take the following courses:
- UCSP 611 Introduction to Graduate Library Research Skills (0) Must complete with first 6 credits of study.
- PMAN 634 Foundations of Project Management (3)
- PMAN 637 Project Risk Management (3)
- PMAN 638 Project Communications Management (3)
- PMAN 639 Project Quality Management (3)
- PMAN 670 Advanced Project Methods (3)