Certificate in Systems Analysis
This certificate is designed to prepare students to undertake the early tasks in the development of an information system, including problem definition, systems analysis, requirements definition, and logical design.
At the end of this program students will be able to:
- Have technical foundation and get exposure to issues such as the managerial uses of information systems
- Understand the software development cycle and systems analysis and design.
Total Semester Hours: 15
Students are required to take the following courses:
- UCSP 615 Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC (0) (Must complete within first 6 credits of study.)
- ISAS 600 Information Systems for Managers (3)
- ISAS 610 Information Systems Management and Integration (3)
- ISAS 620 Information Systems Sourcing Management (3)
- ISAS 630 Systems Analysis and Design (3)
- ISAS 650 Informational Technology, the CIO, and Organizational Transformation (3)
*ISAS 600 is a prerequisite for the other courses.