University of Maryland University College offers a wide range of programs to give you the confidence you need to succeed and build a better future starting on your first day of class. Programs are available in high-demand fields to help you bolster your career.
Choose from 90+ Degrees, Specializations, and Certificates
- Choose from more than 90 career-relevant bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, certificates,1 and specializations available entirely online.
- Learn on-site at more than a dozen locations in Maryland, D.C., and Virginia or around the world at our 80+ overseas locations serving military servicemembers in Europe and Asia.
- Get access to 24-hour tech support, writing feedback, an online library, academic and career advising, job search assistance, and more student support services.
one of our associate's degrees, available
to active-duty military servicemembers and their spouses, veterans, reservists,
and members of the National Guard.
Browse Academic Programs by Industry
- Business and Management: Build your business savvy with a degree or certificate in business.
- Cyber Security: Learn about the exciting field of cyber security and how you could become a cyber warrior.
- Education and Teaching: Learn about graduate programs in distance education, e-learning, instructional design, and teaching.
- Healthcare and Science: Prepare for a job in the rapidly growing health sector with a degree in healthcare administration, biotechnology, nursing, and more.
- IT and Computer Science: Build your resume with the in-demand programming knowledge you can gain from an IT or computer science degree.
- Liberal Arts and Communications: Increase your marketability and perfect high-demand soft skills with a liberal arts or communications degree.
- Public Safety: Prepare to protect and serve with a degree in criminal justice, emergency management, homeland security, and more.
Earn a Respected Degree with Global Recognition
- Earn a degree from a state university and member of the University System of Maryland.
- Learn at a university regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Find out more about The Undergraduate School or The Graduate School.
Increase Your Earning Power
- Graduates with a bachelor's degree earn on average well over $1 million more than high school graduates over their lifetimes.2
- Your earning potential increases as your education level advances.3
- Bachelor's degree recipients earn about twice as much per week as high school graduates.4
1 View gainful employment disclosures for certificates.
2 Source: "Do the Benefits of College Still Outweigh the Costs?" Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 2014.
3 Source: "The Economy Goes to College," Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce, 2015.
4 Source: "Usual Weekly Earnings of Wage and Salary Workers," U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2015.