This program is no longer accepting applications.
As of fall 2015, no new applications will be accepted for this certificate. Current students should contact graduate advising to go over plans for completing the program requirements.
Certificate in Environmental Management
The certificate in Environmental Management is intended for people seeking to improve their abilities in managing environmental projects and programs. It is particularly helpful to relatively new environmental managers who wish to strengthen skills in working with a diverse group of environmental professionals.
Total Semester Hours: 15
Students must take ENVM 646 first.
- UCSP 615 Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC (0) Must complete with first 6 credits of study.
- ENVM 641 Environmental Auditing (3)
- ENVM 643 Environmental Communications and Reporting (3)
- ENVM 646 Environmental/Energy Laws and Policy Development (3)
- ENVM 647 Environmental Risk Assessment (3)
- ENVM 649 Principles of Waste Management and Pollution Control (3)