This program is no longer accepting applications.
As of fall 2015, no new applications will be accepted for this certificate. Current students should contact graduate advising to go over plans for completing the program requirements.
Certificate in Intelligence Management
The certificate in Intelligence Management provides students with a solid foundation in intelligence management theories and practices and will help professionals increase their knowledge to prepare them for advancement in the field. Courses emphasize management, leadership and inter-agency collaboration with a focus on intelligence-related research, analysis and interpretation.
Total Semester Hours: 12
Students must take the following courses:
- UCSP 615 Orientation to Graduate Studies at UMUC (0)
- INMS 600 Managing Intelligence Activities (3)
- INMS 610 Intelligence Collection: Sources and Challenges (3)
- INMS 620 Intelligence Analysis: Consumers, Uses, and Issues (3)
- INMS 630 Counterintelligence (3)