NOTE: As of Fall 2014, no new applications will be accepted for this specialization/program. Current students should contact their graduate advisor to go over their plan for completing the program requirements.
A broad-based core of management competency in the central business functions, along with a deep understanding of the technologies that enable specific business capabilities, will enable you to prosper in any enterprise.
While core courses focus on management competency, your choice of specialized area of focus allows you to get the detailed skills you need to attain your long-term career goals.
Technology Management Specializations
This program offers the following areas of specialization:
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security Management
- Information Systems and Services
- Project Management
- Systems Engineering
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Manage the fast pace of technological change that is vitally important to both private- and public-sector organizations
- Manage businesses and public organizations with, and through, technology
- Understand the technological basis of management activities that are essential for modern management
The curriculum requires 36 credits of coursework and is divided into 15 credits of required program core coursework and 21 credits of required coursework, including a 3-credit capstone course, from one of the program specializations.
Students with an undergraduate degree and experience in any field can enter this program.
Courses of Interest
No courses have been added yet. To add a course, click on a course title, then click "add to courses of interest" below the course description.