Dual Degree Options
Impress employers with twice the credentials.
After earning your first master's degree, you can earn a second with just 18 additional credits, saving you both time and money. You'll strengthen your academic experience and boost your career advancement opportunities.
UMUC's Graduate School offers 11 dual degree options that allow you to combine two areas of study. While most dual degree programs allow you to earn either degree first, the degree requirements differ significantly depending on which degree is earned first.
Business & Management
- Combine with Biotechnology
- Combine with Cybersecurity
- Combine with Cybersecurity Policy
- Combine with Data Analytics
- Combine with Digital Forensics and Cyber Investigation
- Combine with Environmental Management
- Combine with Financial Management and Information Systems
- Combine with Health Care Administration
- Combine with Information Technology
- Combine with Management
- Combine with Master of Distance Education and E-Learning (MDE)
Notes: Only three additional courses are required if the MBA is earned second.
Degree requirements for both programs must be completed within five years.