One-Year Master of Business Administration
Students who complete the program should be able to:
- Make efficient management decisions that exhibit high ethical standards in a globally and culturally diverse environment.
- Use oral and written communication skills to express ideas well with all organizational stakeholders using a variety of tools, including synchronous and asynchronous technologies.
- Develop comprehensive solutions to business problems by synthesizing and evaluating information using qualitative and quantitative analytical reasoning.
- Direct the effective use of technology in an organization to achieve superior performance and operational effectiveness.
- Apply proven management theories and practices to resolve a wide range of organizational issues.
- Business/organizational consultant
- Finance manager
- Marketing specialist
- Corporate planner
- Mid-level corporate manager
The One-Year MBA program is designed for working professionals with strong academic and professional abilities, such as those with existing graduate degrees.
Admission to this program is competitive and is granted to students who meet one of the following criteria:
- Students who possess a graduate degree from a regionally accredited university.
- Students who possess an undergraduate degree and a specific professional certification.
- Students who have an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or above and a GMAT score in the 75th percentile or higher.
One-Year MBA students may pursue a dual degree by completing an additional eighteen credits in another graduate program. The One-Year MBA must be completed first.
For a complete list of dual degree options, please see MBA dual degree options.