Wednesday, April 04, 2018
9 p.m. – 10 p.m. eastern time
Get started at University of Maryland University College by attending the UMUC for Military Students Webinar!
UMUC is a regionally accredited state university that specializes in providing career-relevant academic programs designed for busy professionals.
We hope you'll join us for this informative and informal event to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals.
At this event, you can
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Explore career-relevant degrees and certificates
- Find out about UMUC's online and hybrid learning options
- Have your questions answered by our dedicated military and veterans staff members
- Find out how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Get started on your application for admission
Sign up today!
After we receive your RSVP, we will send you an e-mail with directions on how to access the event.
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.