You are cordially invited to attend UMUC's Bringing the Campus to You event on Saturday, July 21, 2018 at our office in Fayetteville. Please stop by to meet with representatives from UMUC Career Services and Financial Aid and have your questions answered.
We are a regionally accredited public state university that specializes in providing career-enhancing, life-enriching academic programs designed for busy adults.
At this event, you can
- Explore our 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates, many in today's most in-demand fields
- Find out about UMUC's online and hybrid classes that fit your busy life
- Learn how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Meet with an admissions advisor and get hands-on assistance with your application for admission
Military Education Coordinators will also be available to assist you with your application for admission, course planning, registration, and any of your advising needs.
UMUC's Office of Career Services can help guide your professional development throughout your academic studies and career path. Whether you are transitioning into a new career or are an experienced professional looking for a career that is similar to what you did or are doing in the military, our Career Services team is here to help.
When it comes to covering your college expenses, you have choices. Federal student financial aid, loans, grants, and scholarships are available to help fund your degree. The representative from the Office of Financial Aid will be able to meet with you to explore financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable.
Sign up today!
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.