Get started at University of Maryland University College by attending an Open House Week event! UMUC is a regionally accredited state university that specializes in providing career-relevant academic programs designed for busy professionals. We hope you'll join us for the informative and informal event to learn more how we can help you achieve your goals.
To register, click on one of the events below and and fill out the registration form.
Military Open House Week at Eglin Events
- Military Open House at Eglin: Monday, March 20, 2017, at 9 a.m.
- Military Open House: Tuesday, March 21, 2017, at 9 a.m.
- Military Open House at Eglin: Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at 9 a.m.
- Military Open House at Eglin: Thursday, March 23, 2017, at 9 a.m.
- Military Open House at Eglin: Friday, March 24, 2017, at 9 a.m.
At these events, you can
- Explore our 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates, many in today's most in-demand fields
- Find out about UMUC's online and hybrid classes that fit your busy life
- Learn how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Meet with an admissions counselor and get hands-on assistance with your application for admission
Sign up today!
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.