Transcript Requests

An academic transcript is an official record of a student's work. All academic records are confidential. The transcript fee should accompany each request. Request your transcript online, or mail your request to the UMUC Registrar's Office at the address below.

Transcript requests to be sent to a University System of Maryland (USM) or Alliance Partner School are free of charge.  For USM or Alliance Schools you must use the written form below and submit your request via fax or mail.  Online requests via the student portal are not accepted for a USM or Alliance Partner School.

A list of Alliance Partner Schools are available at the following links:

UMUC Transcript Request via MyUMUC:

  1. Log in to MyUMUC
  2. Select "Student Center"
  3. Select "MyAcademics" under the first "Academics" tab
  4. Select "Request Official Transcript"

Alternate Transcript Request Method

UMUC Stateside, Asia, and Europe Divisions

If you don't have access to MyUMUC to request a transcript or need a transcript sent to a USM or Alliance Partner School, fill out the transcript request form. The request form can be mailed or faxed.

Mailing Address:

University of Maryland University College
Attention: Office of the Registrar
3501 University Blvd East
Adelphi, MD 20783

Fax:  240-684-2005 or 240-684-2006

Location of Official Record

If you need an official copy of your UMUC transcript from a particular time period, you can obtain one by writing to one of the following addresses. Please consult the chart below.


Dates of Attendance

Location of Official Record

UMUC Stateside
(Evening, Weekend,
Off-Campus Programs)

All dates

Registrar's Office
3501 University Blvd. East
Adelphi MD 20783-8075 USA

UMUC Europe

Prior to and including 1975
1976 - 1981 (No degree earned)

After 1981 or,
1976 - 1981 (Degree earned)

Send request to Adelphi Address.


Prior to 1987

1987 - Present

Send request to Adelphi Address.

Atlantic  Division

Prior to 1976

Send request to Adelphi Address.