Teach Data Analytics at UMUC
Join our team of highly acclaimed faculty by teaching data analytics and business intelligence.
For more than 65 years, UMUC has offered career-relevant education programs to busy professionals around the world.
We're seeking educators from corporate, government and academic backgrounds to teach data analytics in our new graduate programs.
Benefits of Teaching at UMUc
- Flexible teaching schedules: You can teach online or on-site. Some classes are offered in a hybrid format, incorporating online and on-site instruction for the best of both worlds.
- A rewarding experience: UMUC students are highly motivated working professionals and military servicemembers who bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the classroom. Collaboration and networking are an integral part of the UMUC learning experience.
- Diverse students and faculty: UMUC boasts a diverse student body of more than 95,000 students spanning the globe. We recruit faculty-practitioners—from corporate executives to academics to military officers—to bring real-world experience to our curriculum.
- Superior training, technology, and support: If you're new to online learning, UMUC will teach you how to teach online. You'll have access to comprehensive faculty training and support through Faculty Development.
- Competitive pay and benefits: We offer medical, dental, and prescription drug plans, as well as retirement plans.1
1 Note: Adjunct faculty have access to some state of Maryland benefits, but UMUC does not provide subsidies for them.
Explore Teaching Opportunities
"I enjoy teaching adults because they want to learn as much as anyone—and also because they have life experiences to share that enrich our classes greatly. UMUC, with its large numbers of working adult students, is the ideal place for me."
James J. Stewart