Online Data Analytics Degrees and Certificates
Gain a competitive edge and the power to drive decisions with a data analytics degree or certificate.
Data increasingly drives the decision-making process in business, nonprofits and the government. A degree or certificate 1 from UMUC can help you become an invaluable asset at your company.
- Make yourself indispensable: From data management to predicative analysis, mining to modeling, you'll acquire sought-after business analysis skills and acquire hands-on experience to advance your career.
- Gain a competitive edge in a fast-growing field: 75 percent of executives at large companies say their organizations plan to use data analytics more.2
- The big data revolution is sweeping every industry: More than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 are predicted to have big data initiatives under way.3
Master's Degrees and Graduate Certificates in Data Analytics
- Master's in Data Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Foundations in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Predictive Analytics (coming in summer 2014)
"Big data is forever changing the way we manage, market and move information, and in Maryland, it is also changing the way we govern with better choices and better results." 4
1 View gainful employment disclosures for certificates.
2 Source: "Counting on Analytical Talent," Accenture, March 2010.
3 Source: "Technology, Media & Telecommunications Predictions 2012," Deloitte.
4 Source: "O'Malley Unveils Maryland Open Data Web Portal," Annapolis Capital, May 9, 2013.
5 Source: "Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity," McKinsey Global Institute, 2011.