Recruit and Hire Business and MBA Students
UMUC prepares business and management graduates for today's business environment with career-relevant academic programs.
You're looking to hire well educated, experienced business professionals. UMUC's graduates bring real-world business knowledge combined with the critical thinking, decision making and communication skills essential for today's managers. Let's work together.
- Recruit and hire online: Join CareerQuest to create a company profile, post job and internship openings, recruit at job fairs, and mentor current students and graduates.
- Show your support for education: Become an employer sponsor to support scholarship or career preparation programs and demonstrate your interest in hiring UMUC students.
- Elevate your current workforce: Through Corporate Learning Solutions, we can help you develop your current workforce with customized academic programs. We also offer workforce training through the Center for Professional Development.
UMUC's Business and MBA Graduates Stand Out
UMUC prepares our graduates for success in the workplace. Here are just a few ways that our graduates stand out.
- Prepared for business challenges: UMUC's business and management curriculum is designed with input from leading companies and focuses on applicable skills and knowledge for today's business environment.
- Ready to lead: We prepare our graduates with the soft skills necessary to be most effective in the business environment by teaching leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork and communication.
- Motivated for success: While pursuing higher education, many UMUC students balance full-time jobs and family life. This dedication to self improvement and learning attests to their drive for career success.
Career Center Sponsorships
Career Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Halley, director of Corporate Relations, Institutional Advancement: email@example.com
Catherine Sweet, vice president of Institutional Advancement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia Delaney, associate vice president of Corporate Learning Solutions: email@example.com