Are you a local graduate? The commencement fairs will help you prepare for your big day, all in one stop. In one visit, you can
- Get fitted for your cap and gown and place your order
- Order your class ring, announcements, and a diploma frame
- Meet with UMUC's Career Services staff
- Talk with representatives from your UMUC Alumni Association
- Chat with a graduate academic advisor
- Confirm your graduation status if necessary
Staff from Commencement Services will also be on hand to discuss all of your commencement needs and answer any related questions.
Location, Dates, and Times
We will hold two commencement fairs: one in March and the second during commencement week in May. Both fairs will be held at the Academic Center at Largo Auditorium (click for directions to 1616 McCormick Dr., Largo, MD). Check back here in January, when the confirmed dates and times will be posted.
Appointments are not required—just walk in. If you cannot attend in person, you can access these same services online.
Learn About Educational Opportunities
Share Your UMUC Moment
#UMUCMoments are those little moments when you realize your education is making a difference in your life.
See your classmates' moments,
and share yours!