University of Maryland University College is offering the Dr. Milton Grodsky Memorial MS in Management Scholarship, providing financial support to one outstanding Graduate School student who is working to earn a Master of Science in management.
The scholarship amount is $2,000 and will be awarded once annually on a non-renewing basis.
How to Earn This Scholarship
Apply to UMUC in Three Easy Steps
- If you are not already a student at UMUC, complete the UMUC application for admission.
- Send UMUC official transcripts for college coursework completed outside of UMUC.
- Talk to an admissions advisor if you have questions about the application process.
To be eligible for the Dr. Milton Grodsky Memorial MS in Management Scholarship, you must
- Meet the admissions requirements of the university
- Be admitted as a degree-seeking stateside graduate student
- Be pursuing a Master of Science in management as a first degree
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Have completed at least 18 credits, but no more than 30 credits
- Be enrolled in at least 3 credits toward the Master of Science in management for the upcoming fall term
Await Application Instructions
The Graduate School will contact students who meet the eligibility requirements and send them further application instructions via e-mail. If you are selected to apply, you will need to submit an application and write an essay demonstrating your perseverance and excellence while working to complete your degree.