University of Maryland University College Financial Aid may request additional documentation from you to complete the financial aid application process. If requested, you must submit all documentation in a timely manner, or your application processing could be delayed.
Documents Available Through MyUMUC
Two documents are available for electronic submission through MyUMUC:
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Scholarship Application
Note: To access documents through MyUMUC, please take the following actions:
- Click on Student Center > Finances > View Financial Aid
- If you have met the criteria for a scholarship and have been notified via checklist, you will see the link to apply for scholarships after selecting the aid year
- Click on "To Do List" to see a listing of documents being requested by our office
Below is a list of PDF forms that must be printed, filled out, signed, and sent to our office. Please pay close attention to the correct aid year when submitting these documents.
You can submit documents directly to UMUC through the Help Center.
Once you have successfully submitted a case containing your completed, signed and dated document(s), please allow two to three business days for your To Do List in MyUMUC to reflect receipt.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form for 2016–17
- Dependent Household Size and Number in College Worksheet for 2016–17
- Dependent Student Non-Tax Filer Worksheet for 2015 Tax Year
- Parent Non-Tax Filer Worksheet for 2015 Tax Year
- Untaxed Income Worksheet for 2016–17
- Prior Year Untaxed Income Form for 2016-17
- Dependent Child Support Paid Worksheet for 2016–17
- Dependent Student Verification of Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Worksheet for 2016–17
- PLUS loan application for Parents and Graduate Students for 2016–17
- Consortium Agreement Contract
- Certification of Original Documents
- Selective Service Verification