University of Maryland University College's employer and military Tuition Assistance department functions as the central billing service center for all students who receive tuition assistance from third-party vendors.
We provide students and third-party vendors with customer service, counseling, and consultation. In addition, we provide invoices of tuition, fees, and other authorized charges incurred by students to their agencies. Whatever your needs, we are here to proactively assist you in meeting your financial obligations to the university.
We are here to assist you with:
- Applying employer-provided tuition assistance
- Applying military Tuition Assistance
- Direct invoicing of third-party vendors and military agencies
- Applying payments to third-party accounts
- Collections from third-party vendors
- Processing refunds to third-party vendors and military agencies
- Customer service to third-party vendors, military agencies, and third-party students
Whether you are a third-party agency or student using third-party assistance, our staff is always on hand to answer your questions or to clarify policies. For general questions or customer service, call 800-888-UMUC and select option 2. You also can e-mail third-party billing at UMUC.