Recruit and Hire UMUC Cybersecurity Students
UMUC Cybersecurity students are ready to hit the ground running at your organization.
You have cyber security internships and jobs. We have highly skilled, qualified candidates. Let's work together.
- Recruit and hire online: Join CareerQuest to create a company profile, post cyber security job and internship openings, recruit at job fairs and mentor current students and alumni.
- Show your support for education: Become a sponsor to support career preparation programs for students and demonstrate your interest in hiring UMUC students.
- Create a fellowship or scholarship: The Center for Security Studies can help you create a pipeline of talented candidates for your organization.
- Elevate your current workforce: Through Corporate Learning Solutions, we can help you develop cyber security education strategies for your current workforce.
Top 5 Reasons to Hire UMUC Students
- Cyber security education pioneer: In 2010, UMUC launched bachelor's and master's degrees in cyber security to address critical shortages in the industry.
- Cutting-edge curriculum: UMUC's continually updated curriculum is designed with input from employers and cyber security experts.
- Interdisciplinary approach: Our graduates are prepared to excel technically, work collaboratively in teams and manage projects successfully.
- Pulse on the future: UMUC is a partner of CyberWatch and has established relationships with leading experts in the government and private sector.
- Center of Excellence: UMUC has been designated by the NSA and DHS as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance and Cyber Defense Education.
Career Center Sponsorships
Career Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Halley, director of Corporate Relations, Institutional Advancement: email@example.com
Catherine Sweet, vice president of Institutional Advancement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia Delaney, associate vice president of Corporate Learning Solutions: email@example.com