Events for Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012
UMUC understands the sacrifices you’ve made for your country. We want to express our appreciation for all you’ve done by helping you get the quality education you want and deserve.
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC’s programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for courses.
- Meet with knowledgeable advisors to learn how to maximize your educational benefits. Receive a tentative evaluation of previous credits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Find out about EDCP 100 Principles and Strategies of Successful Learning, a class designed to address the educational needs of veterans.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships specifically for military spouses or veterans.
Register Today. (Walk-ins are also welcomed.)
Attend this special event for a chance to meet with a UMUC advisor to prepare for the upcoming semester.
- Register for your next classes
- Discuss your progress and remaining program requirements
Register for this special online event for a chance to:
- Watch a live presentation by Program Directors Dr. Charlene R. Nunley and Dr. Patricia Keir
- Discover the unique features and benefits of the program, including the executive leadership development component
- Chat live with staff, faculty and a current student to get your questions answered
- Learn about UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning
- Find out about admission requirements and the tuition discount being offered to full-time staff and faculty members of our community college alliance partners
Note: This program is not available to Maryland residents.
This event is being held from noon to 1 p.m. eastern time.