Events for Wednesday, Sep 12, 2012
Register for this special online event for a chance to
- Learn about our academic programs and apply for admission
- View a live presentation given by a new student advisor
- Chat with a new student advisor and register for the upcoming semester
- Learn about UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning
- Get information on financial aid, scholarships and other payment options
Register for this special event to find out how you can transfer with ease from your community college to UMUC. During the event, you will be able to
- Chat with a UMUC transfer advisor
- Learn about UMUC’s Community College Alliance Program
- Apply for admission and register for courses
- Get information on financial aid and Community College Transfer Scholarship opportunities
Plus, save $50*. When you apply for admission at this event, you will be eligible to receive a waived application fee ($50 value).
*Offer is only available to prospective students who apply at the September 11, 12 or 13, 2012, Community College event. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.