Events for Wednesday, Nov 13, 2013
Take advantage of these informative webinar sessions to
Chat with a UMUC military education coordinator about our academic programs available online and on-site.
- View a live presentation on maximizing your military education transfer credits.
- Get information on utilizing tuition assistance, veterans benefits, scholarship opportunities, other financial aid, and payment options.
- Find out about the VetSuccess program and how it can help you.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Learn about the comprehensive student services UMUC offers to support your progress.
Prospective students who attend the November 13th military webinar will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.