Events for Thursday, Sep 13, 2012
Explore career opportunities in the growing field of health informatics! UMUC in collaboration with The George Washington University and John Hopkins School of Medicine is sponsoring a FREE Health Informatics Job Fair. At this event, you will be able to
- Meet potential employers in health IT and informatics
- Learn about health, medical, and public health informatics degree programs
- Attend presentations by professionals currently working in the field of health informatics
Move closer to your educational goals—attend our Information Session at the Academic Center at Largo. At this event, you can
- Apply for admission
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register
- Explore payment options and scholarships
- Receive a tentative transfer credit evaluation
- Preview our online classroom
Register for this special event to find out how you can transfer with ease from your community college to UMUC. During the event, you will be able to
- Chat with a UMUC transfer advisor
- Learn about UMUC’s Community College Alliance Program
- Apply for admission and register for courses.
- Get information on financial aid and Community College Transfer Scholarship opportunities
Plus, save $50*. When you apply for admission at this event, you will be eligible to receive a waived application fee ($50 value).
*Offer is only available to prospective students who apply at the September 11, 12 or 13, 2012, Community College event. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.