Events for Wednesday, Aug 14, 2013
Register for this special online event for a chance to
- Learn about graduate-level information and technology systems programs at UMUC.
- View a live presentation by faculty and staff in our Department of Information and Technology Systems.
- Chat with faculty and staff to get answers to your questions
Address: Bldg. 4305, Rm. 210, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Register for the event.
Prospective students who attend the August 14, 2013 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.