Events for Thursday, Jan 17, 2013
Register for this special online event for a chance to
- Learn about graduate-level information and technology systems programs at UMUC.
- View a live presentation by faculty and staff in our Department of Information and Technology Systems.
- Chat with new student advisor and register for the upcoming semester.
- Learn about UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Get information on financial aid, scholarships and other payment options.
Virtual Information Session: Intellectual Property, Digitization, and Digital Media Graduate Certificate
Although everyone is affected by the mass digitization of copyrighted works, few educational opportunities exist to navigate the complex questions that arise from using and publishing digital media. That's why UMUC designed the new graduate certificate* in Intellectual Property, Digitization, and Digital Media.
Learn more about this new program at this Virtual Information Session, where you can
Learn how the certificate program can help you gain a competitive edge in a growing number of intellectual property (IP) occupations
- Discover the unique features and benefits of the program
- Watch a video led by Kimberly M. Bonner, executive director of the Center for Intellectual Property
- Chat live with faculty and staff to get answers to your questions
- Find out about admission requirements
Address: 312 Marshall Ave.
Laurel, MD, 20707
Move closer to your educational goals this spring—join us for an Open House at Laurel College Center.
Faculty members and advisors will be available to answer your questions about our undergraduate and graduate programs.
At this event, you can also
Apply for admission.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.*
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a tentative transfer credit evaluation.
- Get information on how to maximize your VA benefits to complete your associate’s and bachelor’s degree through the UMUC Community College Alliance program.
Prospective students who attend the January 17, 2013 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
* Administered by Sallie Mae