Events for Thursday, Jul 17, 2014
Register for this special online event for a chance to
- Learn about graduate-level information and technology systems programs at UMUC.
- View a live presentation by faculty and staff in our Department of Information and Technology Systems.
- Chat with faculty and staff to get answers to your questions.
Address: 1413 Arkansas Road, Suite 105, Andrews Air Force Base, MD 20762 | Get Directions
Attend this informal (the venue is held outside at the Freedom Park Pavilion)—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- On-site advising
- Able to provide unofficial/official transcripts for transcript evaluation (TE)
- Able to apply on-onsite at the event
Prospective students who attend the July 17, 2014 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
To note: Event will take place rain or shine. There will be UMUC represenatives in the office, suite 105, in case anyone shows up there and can direct attendees where to go.
Address: 312 Marshall Ave., Laurel, MD 20707 | Directions
Achieving your educational goals will push your career to the next level. Don't delay your progress as a professional another day.
Register to attend our Open House at Laurel College Center, Laurel, Maryland, on July 17.
At this event, you can:
- Apply for admission
- Meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan (administered by Educational Computer Systems, Inc.)
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation
Prospective students who attend our Open House will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. (The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.)