Events for Thursday, Jul 18, 2013
Register for this special online event for a chance to
- Learn about graduate-level information and technology systems programs at UMUC.
- View a live presentation by faculty and staff in our Department of Information and Technology Systems.
- Chat with faculty and staff to get answers to your questions
Address: 3089 Roan Street, Wing D, Bldg. 3089, Quantico, VA 22134
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Register for the event.
Prospective students who attend the July 18, 2013 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
1616 McCormick Drive, Largo Auditorium
1616 McCormick Drive
Largo, Maryland 20774
Please join UMUC at the Academic Center at Largo this July for its MBA Networking Event and Resume Clinic! This is your opportunity to meet fellow MBA students and expand your professional network. You can also have your CV or resume reviewed by our highly experienced staff who will provide constructive tips specifically for MBA candidates.
This is a free event and parking is provided. Light refreshments and finger food will be served. We will also have prizes and giveaways for you.
We look forward to seeing you on July 18th!
Address: 312 Marshall Ave., Laurel, MD 20707
Move closer to your educational goals this spring—join us for an Open House at Laurel College Center.
Faculty members and advisors will be available to answer your questions about our undergraduate and graduate programs.
At this event, you can also
- Apply for admission.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a tentative transfer credit evaluation.
- Get information on how to maximize your VA benefits to complete your associate’s and bachelor’s degree through the UMUC Community College Alliance program.
Prospective students who attend the July 18th event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.