Events for Tuesday, Feb 19, 2013
Move closer to your educational goals this spring! Get started at our information session at the Eastern Shore Higher Education Center, where you can
- Apply for admission
- Meet with an advisor to select courses and register
- Speak with representatives from student accounts and financial aid
- Select a program for your career path
- Get information on the benefits available to military students, including veterans
- Learn about the UMUC Test Drive, a free week-long course that allows you to experience the online learning environment
You can also get information about transferring your credits to UMUC. Send your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event to receive a tentative transfer evaluation at the open house, or bring your transcript with you to get a tentative credit evaluation within 48 hours via e-mail.
Prospective students who attend the February 19, 2013 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Address: 203 E. Lincoln Trail Blvd.
Radcliff, KY 40160
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you
need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Prospective students who attend the February 19, 2013 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived