Events for Tuesday, Mar 19, 2013
Address: 525 Corporate Dr. Stafford, VA 22554 Get Directions
UMUC now brings its Master of Business Administration to Virginia. Enjoy the flexibility of online classes complemented by on-site evening classes at UMUC at Quantico, a full-service educational center located just outside the south gate of Marine Corps Base Quantico.
UMUC's award-winning MBA is now more powerful with executive coaching from the National Leadership Institute to help you maximize your leadership potential.
Attend the Lunch & Learn at UMUC at Quantico where you can:
- Participate in a presentation and a question-and-answer session hosted by Anna Andriasova, PhD, associate chair, MBA program.
- Hear from National Leadership Institute graduate Lisa Romano, associate vice president at UMUC.
- Find out about the design of the program and the benefits of UMUC's cohort structure.
- Learn about the admission process.
Today’s economy demands an education with a global focus and strong business understanding. UMUC’s MBA degree provides a foundation for your career growth–-in business, government or military.
At this event, you can
- Participate in a live presentation and a question-and-answer session hosted by the program director and MBA faculty
- Find out about the design of the program and the benefits of UMUC's cohort structure, which allows you to learn alongside your peers
- Learn about the admission process
Prospective students who attend the March 19th event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.