Events for Thursday, Mar 21, 2013
Address: 1616 McCormick Dr., Largo, MD 20774. Get Directions.
Move closer to your educational goals this summer—join us for an Information Session at the Academic Center at Largo.
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC’s programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Get information on financial aid, scholarships and other payment options.
Prospective students who attend the March 21, 2013, event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Address: 6865 Deerpath Road, Rm. 2101 Elkridge, MD 21075 Get Directions
UMUC now brings its Master of Business Administration to the Baltimore-Washington Corridor.
Enjoy the flexibility of online classes complemented by on-site evening classes at our convenient Dorsey Station location near I-95, Md. 295 and the MARC Camden line in Elkridge.
UMUC's award-winning MBA is now more powerful with executive coaching from the National Leadership Institute to help you maximize your leadership potential.
Attend the Lunch & Learn at Dorsey Station where you can:
- Participate in a presentation and a question-and-answer session hosted by Program Director Anita Baker, PhD.
- Meet the National Leadership Institute's executive director, Carol Dell'Amore, PhD.
- Find out about the design of the program and the benefits of UMUC's cohort structure.
- Learn about the admission process.
Address: 44219 Airport Rd., Bldg. II RM 114, California, MD 20619
Move closer to your educational goals this Spring—attend our Open House at Southern Maryland higher Education Center.
At this event, you can
- Apply for admission.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.*
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation.
* Administered by Sallie Mae
Register to attend the event.
Prospective students who attend the March 21st event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.