Events for Wednesday, Jul 24, 2013
Address: 1000 College Circle, Wye Mills, MD 21679
Move closer to your educational goals this Fall —attend our Open House at Eastern Shore Higher Education Center
At this event, you can
- Apply for admission.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation.
Register to attend the event.
Prospective students who attend the July 24th event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Address: 9625 Belvoir Rd., Bldg. 1017, Rm. 128, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Register for the event.
Prospective students who attend the July 24, 2013 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Are you looking for a new job? Register to attend our Successful Job Searching Webinar to learn the best strategies for locating job openings and applying to positions. Tips and resources for launching a comprehensive job search campaign will be provided, along with information on accessing CareerQuest, UMUC’s recruitment database with more than 4,000 employer contacts.
Presenter: Dr. Lisa Andrews, CFCC/JST
Director UMUC Office of Career Services