Events for Tuesday, Feb 25, 2014
Address: 9625 Belvoir Road, Bldg. 1017, Rm. 128, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Prospective students who attend the February 25th, 2014 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Achieving your educational goals will push your career to the next level. Don't delay your progress as a professional another day.
Register to attend our Open House at the Eastern Shore Higher Education Center in Wye Mills, Maryland, on February 25.
At this event, you can:
- Apply for admission
- Meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Explore ways to lower the cost of college, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan (administered by Educational Computer Systems, Inc.)
- Learn about transferring credits to UMUC and receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation
If you attend the Open House, you'll be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. (The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.)