Events for Tuesday, Mar 26, 2013
Are you interested in a career in the federal government, but need help navigating the federal hiring process? Attend our federal job search webinar and learn
- Ten steps to securing a federal job for students, recent graduates and veterans
- Writing cover letters and resumes for federal jobs and internships
- Pathways Program and Presidential Management Fellowship Program
Presenter: Lakeisha Mathews, CPRW, CPCC, GCDF, CFCC/JST Associate Director, UMUC Office of Career Services
Address: 3444 Camino del Rio North, Suite 104, San Diego, CA 92108
Move closer to your educational goals this Spring—attend our Open House at UMUC at San Diego.
Our advisors can help you develop a degree plan, select courses, explain payment options and financial aid and determine if you can transfer previously earned credits.
At this event, you can also
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Prospective students who attend the March 26th event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.