Events for Wednesday, Aug 28, 2013
Address: 3261 Old Washington Rd., Waldorf, MD 20602
Move closer to your educational goals this fall—attend our Open House at Waldorf.
At this event, you can
- Apply for admission—UMUC offers multiple session start dates in the fall, so you can begin your classes at a time convenient for you.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation.
- Hear more about the resources we offer to help ensure your academic success, such as
- UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Succeed in Math (SWiM), a free course to help boost your math skills.
Prospective students who attend the August 28th event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Register for this special online event to find out how you can transfer with ease from your community college to UMUC.
During the event, you will be able to:
- Chat with a UMUC transfer advisor
- Learn about our academic programs and apply for admission
- View a live presentation from a transfer advisor
- Preview our online classroom
- Get information on financial aid, scholarship opportunities and other payment options
- Learn about many other benefits of UMUC’s Community College Alliance Program
Take advantage of these informative webinar sessions to
- Chat with a UMUC military education coordinator about our academic programs available online and on-site.
- View a live presentation on maximizing your military education transfer credits.
- Get information on utilizing tuition assistance, veterans benefits, scholarship opportunities, other financial aid, and payment options.
- Find out about the VetSuccess program and how it can help you.
- Sign up for UMUC 411 Military, our no-obligation weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Learn about the comprehensive student services UMUC offers to support your progress.
Prospective students who attend the August 28th military webinar will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.