Events for Tuesday, Dec 03, 2013
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about all the services and tests offered by UMUC through the testing centers.
- Find out how you can earn credit via CLEP, DSST, Pearson Vue Testing.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits and if you are eligible to have your test fees covered by DANTES.
- Apply for admission to UMUC and register for classes.
- Explore military scholarships and other payment options.
Prospective students who attend the December 3, 2013 event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
Today's economy demands an education with a global focus and strong business understanding. UMUC's MBA degree provides a foundation for your career growth–in business, government or military.
At this event, you can
- Participate in a live presentation and a question-and-answer session hosted by the program director and MBA faculty.
- Find out about the design of the program and the benefits of UMUC's cohort structure, which allows you to learn alongside your peers.
- Learn about the admission process.
Prospective students who attend the December 3rd event will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.