Dorsey Station Center Information Session
Date: Tuesday October 2, 2012
Time: 4:00 - 7:00 PM
Location: Dorsey Station Center
Attend this informal—and informative—event to find out everything you need to know about UMUC's programs, offered online and on-site.
- Apply and register for classes.
- Meet with an advisor to learn how to maximize your educational benefits.
- Sign up for UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Get information on financial aid, scholarships and other payment options.
Save $50! When you apply for admission at this event, you will be eligible to have your application fee waived.*
* Offer is only available to prospective students who apply at the October 2, 2012, Information Session. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
For more information: