Shady Grove Open House
Date: Saturday October 20, 2012
Time: 9:00 - 12:00 PM
Location: Shady Grove
Move closer to your educational goals this Fall—attend our Open House at Shady Grove.
Faculty members will be available to answer your questions about our undergraduate and graduate programs. And our Career Services representatives can help you choose the right career path for you.
At this event, you can also
- Apply for admission.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.*
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a tentative transfer credit evaluation.
- Attend live presentations about the resources we offer to help ensure your academic success, such as
- UMUC 411, a free weeklong course that allows you to test-drive online learning.
- Succeed in Math (SWiM), a free course to help boost your math skills.
* Administered by Sallie Mae
Save $50! When you apply for admission at this event, you will be eligible to have your application fee waived.*
* Offer is only available to prospective students who apply at the October 20, 2012, Open House. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
For more information: