Largo Information Session
Date: Thursday January 24, 2013
Time: 4:00 - 7:00 PM
Location: Academic Center at Largo
Move closer to your educational goals this spring! Get started at our information session at the Academic Center at Largo, where you can
- Apply for admission
- Meet with an advisor to select courses and register
- Speak with representatives from student accounts and financial aid
- Select a program for your career path
- Get information on the benefits available to military students, including veterans
- Learn about the UMUC Test Drive, a free week-long course that allows you to experience the online learning environment
You can also get information about transferring your credits to UMUC. Send your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event to receive a tentative transfer evaluation at the open house, or bring your transcript with you to get a tentative credit evaluation within 48 hours via e-mail.
Prospective students who attend the January 24, 2013 event will be
eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application
fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.
For more information: