Open House at Dorsey Station Center
Date: Wednesday January 9, 2013
Time: 11:00 - 7:00 PM
Location: Dorsey Station Center
Address: 6865 Deerpath Rd., Rm. 2101
Elkridge, MD 21075
Join us for an Open House at Dorsey Station Center. UMUC representatives will be hosting Open Houses all week to help you move closer to your educational goals.
Faculty members and advisors will be available to answer your questions about our undergraduate and graduate programs.
At this event, you can also
- Apply for admission.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.*
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a tentative transfer credit evaluation.
- Get information on how to maximize your VA benefits to complete your associate’s and bachelor’s degree through the UMUC Community College Alliance program.
Save $50! When you apply for admission at this event, you will be eligible to have your application fee waived.**
* Administered by Sallie Mae
** Offer is only available to prospective students who apply at the January 9, 2013, Open House. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.