Open House at Dorsey Station
Date: Thursday January 10, 2013
Time: 11:00 - 7:00 PM
Location: Dorsey Station
Address: 6865 Deerpath Rd., Rm. 2101
Elkridge, MD 21075
Join us for an Open House at Dorsey Station Center. UMUC representatives will be hosting Open Houses all week to help you move closer to your educational goals.
Faculty members and advisors will be available to answer your questions about our undergraduate and graduate programs.
At this event, you can also
- Apply for admission.
- Meet with a UMUC academic advisor and register for classes.
- Explore payment options, including scholarships and our monthly, interest-free payment plan.*
- Learn about our transfer credit policy and receive a tentative transfer credit evaluation.
- Get information on how to maximize your VA benefits to complete your associate’s and bachelor’s degree through the UMUC Community College Alliance program.
* Administered by Sallie Mae
Prospective students who attend the January 10, 2013 event will be
eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application
fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.